Incentive Scripts Community
Traffic exchange implementation - Printable Version

+- Incentive Scripts Community (http://www.incentivescripts.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Traffic exchange implementation (/showthread.php?tid=217)

Traffic exchange implementation - buxmoney - 08-28-2012 08:07 PM

Does this script support traffic exchange? If not, how much would it cost to implement it?

RE: Traffic exchange implementation - admin - 08-29-2012 05:45 AM

No it doesn't but it can be implemented, it will be expensive though.. are you willing to pay around $500 for this?

thanks

RE: Traffic exchange implementation - buxmoney - 08-29-2012 09:11 AM

How That is my budget for the whole site really, so I can't afford it. I was going to ask you about another by the way. What about the links od the ads being displayed with a screenshoot of the site you are going to view, just like clixsense. Probably I wont be able to afford it but anyway, how much would it be maybe I can afford it in some months.

RE: Traffic exchange implementation - admin - 08-29-2012 09:55 AM

(08-29-2012 09:11 AM)buxmoney Wrote:  How That is my budget for the whole site really, so I can't afford it. I was going to ask you about another by the way. What about the links od the ads being displayed with a screenshoot of the site you are going to view, just like clixsense. Probably I wont be able to afford it but anyway, how much would it be maybe I can afford it in some months.
CODER has just left for holiday and will be back next week, so i will let you know then.

thanks