Incentive Scripts Community
Can someone please explain to me the points? - Printable Version

+- Incentive Scripts Community (http://www.incentivescripts.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Can someone please explain to me the points? (/showthread.php?tid=2201)

Can someone please explain to me the points? - jayoverhol - 05-25-2018 03:33 PM

Let's say I set the Points ration in cpalead to 60.

What should my multiplier be in the cpaleads setup section?

RE: Can someone please explain to me the points? - jayoverhol - 05-30-2018 02:07 PM

243 views and not a single reply.

RE: Can someone please explain to me the points? - peteoaten - 05-30-2018 03:31 PM

Hey Jayoverhol,

Im just in the process of setting up offerwalls. Ive not got around to sorting out this points business yet. I think alot of it depends on how many points per dollar you set in your admin panel. At the moment i have set all the multiplyiers to 1 and 100 pts = 1 dollar on the offerwalls websites. From there in your admin panel i think its just a case of setting the multiplier to something to give you a little more profit.

for instance in cpalead i set 100 pt = 1 dollar, i believe the rewards on the wall are set in proportion to that. I can then use the multiplier do dumb the reward down a little more i think.

Im really not sure, there is little guidence on the matter. Also i find that some of the offerwalls are not available.

Am currently trying to set up PTCWall

RE: Can someone please explain to me the points? - peteoaten - 06-02-2018 12:42 PM

Can i check if this is correct.

If an offer wall has an input for setting the percentage paid to memeber on completing an offer, i do not need to set it in the admin panel.

If an offer wall does not have an input for percentage paid to member on completing of an offer i can set it in the admin panel?

Or am i off track completely?