Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall Guide [COMPLETED]
04-02-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 12:35 PM by zinuxllc.)
Lightbulb Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall Guide [COMPLETED]
We are excited to announce that we are nearing completion of the new AdworkMedia offerwall plug-in. This will allow publishers the option of displaying offers from AdworkMedia as an offerwall as opposed to the existing option for this network as only offers.

We hope to have this plug-in completed and released within the next 2 weeks, as always if you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to let us know.

[Image: zinuxcorp.gif]
(+1) 877 797 8094 | http://www.zinuxcorp.com | support@zinuxcorp.com

COMING SOON
[Image: zinuxgpt.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 02:15 PM by zinuxllc.)
RE: Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall
We have completed the work on the front-end of this plug-in (see the attached picture), we are working to finish up all final work on the back-end now and hope to have this plug-in released very soon.

COMING SOON
04-17-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall [IN PROGRESS]
We are in the final testing stages with this offerwall, it appears this may be another offerwall that will be converted from plug-in to a guide as the existing clixscript postback system can be manipulated to work with the vendor without the need of its own postback system.

COMING SOON
05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall [IN PROGRESS]

We are pleased to announce a guide for setting up AdWorkMedia, we are still working on Videos to replace the written guides but hope that this information helps users setup this offerwall.

Attached File(s)
.txt  readme.txt (Size: 2.53 KB / Downloads: 90)
.php  adworkmedia.php (Size: 397 bytes / Downloads: 56)

COMING SOON
05-11-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Zinux, LLC: AdworkMedia Offerwall Guide [COMPLETED]
Just set this up, Thanks for taking the time to make this ! Great job.
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 02:08 PM by sunny.)
Thanks for taking the time to create new plugins for the community!

I am new to adding offers, so what are the differences between this offerwall plugin and the mass import option? features wise? What are the advantages of using offerwalls? I wonder which one is better for displaying offers, this offerwall or the mass import option...
05-11-2014, 04:04 PM
I set this up, and the post back test works fine except that I am receiving negative points for my virtual currency.

The cash reward was correct.

What did I do wrong.
05-11-2014, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 08:10 PM by zinuxllc.)
(05-11-2014 12:54 PM)Bulkbux Wrote:  Just set this up, Thanks for taking the time to make this ! Great job.

We're happy this guide assisted you, we are working on several others and always looking to improve our guides, plug-ins, and instructional videos.

(05-11-2014 02:05 PM)sunny Wrote:  Thanks for taking the time to create new plugins for the community!

I am new to adding offers, so what are the differences between this offerwall plugin and the mass import option? features wise? What are the advantages of using offerwalls? I wonder which one is better for displaying offers, this offerwall or the mass import option...

The advantage of using an offerwall is that it allows users a clean interface to find offers, and shows the most popular and highest completion offers first usually.

Now the mass import option works but I would think you would want to use more popular offer networks than adworkmedia for your offers section.

Also the other major benefit is that with the offerwall you do not have to continually manually update offers as you do with the mass import system. Each time the page is loaded different offers are loaded when you use an offerwall.

Those are just a few reasons why offerwalls are better. For a good Offer network I would recommend looking at sparkleads.

(05-11-2014 04:04 PM)kstatenupe Wrote:  I set this up, and the post back test works fine except that I am receiving negative points for my virtual currency.

The cash reward was correct.

What did I do wrong.

Please send us an email at support@zinuxcorp.com, our team will help you resolve this issue.

COMING SOON
05-16-2014, 05:07 AM
Thanks for answering my questions, I installed this plugin yesterday, and so far, it works well. Once again, thanks for taking the time to create this plugin for the community!
07-20-2014, 12:13 PM
just wanted to ask that where is the place for publisher id in iframe code.

so how will the adworkmedia know that the specific publisher is running the code.

thanks