Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BTC?
06-03-2014, 10:47 AM
BTC?
I plan to make a PTC site that pays and deposites in BTC, no paypal. Will Clixscript support this somehow? I've seen it done before on Clixscript.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: BTC?
I believe those have integrated btc payments on their own since our script doesn't come with that by default. I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it, this has not yet happened though. If you would like to have BTC integrated you could hire our programmer for this job, or you can do it yourself.

I do NOT reply to PMs, submit a ticket instead.
06-03-2014, 11:58 PM
(06-03-2014 01:14 PM)Warz Wrote:  I believe those have integrated btc payments on their own since our script doesn't come with that by default. I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it, this has not yet happened though. If you would like to have BTC integrated you could hire our programmer for this job, or you can do it yourself.
Ah okay, thanks for your help,
10-14-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 10:54 AM by jony33.)
I believe those have integrated btc payments on their own since our script doesn't come with that by default. I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it

I believe those have integrated btc payments on their own since our script doesn't come with that by default. I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it,
10-27-2014, 09:40 PM
I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it, this has not yet happened though.??

Worried about Brain Dumps exam & ACCA network+ preparation? We offer up-to-dated Brigham Young University Hawaii practice questions
10-28-2014, 07:13 PM
(10-27-2014 09:40 PM)blackbee045 Wrote:  I am strong supporter of BTC and have voiced plans on integrating it, this has not yet happened though.??
it is our next job after we release the new admin panel this week.