Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offerwall Setup Promotion
07-13-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 12:27 PM by zinuxllc.)
Offerwall Setup Promotion
In an effort to expand our consumer base we are running a promotion on offerwall setups. Our normal rate for an offerwall Setup is $15 per offerwall. Under this promotion we will setup each offerwall for $10. Or 10 offerwall setups and integrations for $70, as opposed to our regular price of $100.

Single Offerwall Setup: $10 ( Save $5 )
10 x Offerwall Setups: $70 ( Save $30 )

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us at orders@zinuxcorp.com

[Image: zinuxcorp.gif]
(+1) 877 797 8094 | http://www.zinuxcorp.com | support@zinuxcorp.com

COMING SOON
[Image: zinuxgpt.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 12:42 PM by RACHIT16.)
RE: Offerwall Setup Promotion
i need paymentwall approval. they are not approving my application. rest all setup is correct. any help on this approval.
i already tried to mail u sales@zinuxcopr.com

and i need a design for website, do you do the same, if yes any offer in this,
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 01:23 PM by zinuxllc.)
(07-13-2014 12:41 PM)RACHIT16 Wrote:  i need paymentwall approval. they are not approving my application. rest all setup is correct. any help on this approval.

We recently migrated to a new server and some emails were lost I apologize for any inconvience. PaymentWall will not approve your application if you offer any type of cash payout. For example, if you give points for completing their offers and only allowed those to be exchanged for gift cards they would approve your app.

However, if you offer the option for users to convert points to cash they will continue to decline your application.

[Image: zinuxcorp.gif]
(+1) 877 797 8094 | http://www.zinuxcorp.com | support@zinuxcorp.com

COMING SOON
[Image: zinuxgpt.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2014, 01:28 PM
(07-13-2014 01:22 PM)zinuxllc Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 12:41 PM)RACHIT16 Wrote:  i need paymentwall approval. they are not approving my application. rest all setup is correct. any help on this approval.

We recently migrated to a new server and some emails were lost I apologize for any inconvience. PaymentWall will not approve your application if you offer any type of cash payout. For example, if you give points for completing their offers and only allowed those to be exchanged for gift cards they would approve your app.

However, if you offer the option for users to convert points to cash they will continue to decline your application.

where is the option to find in the script to stop the conversion of cash to money.

and after that if i again activate that option, will they stop the network.

thanks
07-14-2014, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014 04:01 AM by RACHIT16.)
hello,
i've tried this also, still they declined my application.

please reply about website design, and one more thing i want a drop- down button in earn money button. any help on that .
12-10-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2017 12:56 PM by admin.)
(07-13-2014 01:22 PM)zinuxllc Wrote:  i need paymentwall approval. they are not approving my application. rest all setup is correct. any help on this approval.