Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PHP Error - Help
11-05-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 11:59 PM by TomChePom.)
PHP Error - Help
Warning: require_once(/home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/../ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/globals.php on line 76

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/../ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/globals.php on line 76

Any help appreciated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: PHP Error - Help
(11-05-2014 09:16 PM)TomChePom Wrote:  Warning: require_once(/home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/../ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/globals.php on line 76

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/../ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home2/guide/public_html/DOMAIN.COM/globals.php on line 76

Any help appreciated!
Have you put both folders, publichtml ad clixscriptphpdocs in the root, side by side?
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2014, 02:19 PM
try upload files again, i had same problem and thats help
11-06-2014, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 02:57 PM by TomChePom.)
Thanks I got it fixed! It's something to do with the location of the PHP DOCS when using a addon domain as it isn't placed in root. Just edit the globals.php and change the PHP_DIR to correct ext.

Just wondering, when setting up an offerwall for CPALead, it asks for GATEID, but wouldn't that limit myself? Now I'm not sure if it fully work as intended. The gateID is provided on all of the lockers (content,download, etc) so this would be easy to put in but typically with an offerwall you would want access to many more offers.

Is there a set up tutorial for integrating offers?

@Admin - Had to edit the PHP_DIR set up that's all
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2017, 09:54 AM
Error on installing control panel
Warning: fopen(/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.example.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trafficf/public_html/install/index.php on line 0

Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.example.php in /home/trafficf/public_html/install/index.php on line 0

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/trafficf/public_html/install/index.php on line 0
Could not load /ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.example.php!