Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hosting providers
12-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Hosting providers
Anyone know what hosting providers work with the incentivescript script? Godaddy.com is a no go. It doesn't work with their servers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Hosting providers
Finding a hosting that will have source guardian ex turnkey internet, peakserver,hostdeo, etc
12-17-2014, 09:44 AM
(12-12-2014 05:12 AM)murugan Wrote:  Finding a hosting that will have source guardian ex turnkey internet, peakserver,hostdeo, etc

I used Arvixe. Been doing great with them, however, my email activation doesnt work on my site. Guess its their servers or something. I had to disable email activation.
01-02-2015, 07:16 PM
So Arvixe is a bust because something with their ajax requests not working with the script so ts always loading quite a lot.
Anyone with information on how well their script runs on their hosting and who do you have?
01-17-2015, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 04:24 AM by adson3492.)
Whenever I updated the membership settings and click save, they revert back to normal. How do I fix this issue?

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest ccna 200-120 network simulator download and best quality testking and network plus study guide pass guarantee ccna exam questions and answers - pass-4-sure and Florida Southern College.