Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Payza changes TOS which render it useless for ClixScript
07-19-2012, 01:05 AM
Payza changes TOS which render it useless for ClixScript
Hi Admin!

I'm sure you have noticed the changes that payza has made to their tos/user agreement?! https://blog.payza.com/user-agreement-up...ent-update

They have setup a sister processor that can be used for sites that no longer will be accepted through payza. Egopay.com Hope you can update the script so we can use this option instead. Seen that paypal can't be used for clixscript sites with referral share option activated and that will leave us with only the libertyreserve option and that would not be good enough. Many people don't have or want a libertyreserve account or have the knowlegde how to fund it so on so on...

Hope you will fix this asap!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2012, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 10:46 PM by admin.)
RE: Payza changes TOS which render it useless for ClixScript
Where do you get that notion? I am the administrator of browse4bux.com and a partner with Clixscript and We use Payza / Paypal / LR and still use the innovative revenue sharing referral share system on the site just fine. As long as its based on actual income and revenue it is compatible with all the processors with 0 issues. I do not see a issue with this, you should continue using the processors available with the script without worry, we have been for the last 6 months at browse4bux...

-lynnj(Co-owner and IncentiveScripts support / Site owner)

You can reach me at girlsurveyqueen@gmail.com if you ever need any help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply