Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
paymentwall configuration
12-01-2017, 08:13 PM
paymentwall configuration
What is the problem if I use the html code as it is in Paymentwall and delete the default one in clixscript? is that if I just put my KEY does not work but if I paste the code of paymentwall if it works

default code:
<iframe src="http://wallapi.com/api/?key=7b132924478ff47890df9c1198ec634c>&uid=<%USER_ID%>&widget=w1_2" width="725" scrolling="auto" height="850" frameborder="0" style="border: 1px none white;"></iframe>

code by paymentwall:
<iframe src="https://api.paymentwall.com/api/?key=7b132924478ff47890df9c1198ec634c&uid=[USER_ID]&widget=w1_1" width="750" height="2300" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: paymentwall configuration
Hello,

Your key did not change. It looks like they changed the domain that they use for their tracking code. If it works, use the new one supplied by them.

Make sure you use our variable for USER_ID (replace [USER_ID] with <%USER_ID%> in new iframe). This is what converts the user_id in our system to the proper variable.

Thanks,
Robert
Today, 01:42 PM
Peter Rabbit
Based on the books by Beatrix Potter: Peter Rabbit (James Corden;) his three sisters: Flopsy (Margot Robbie,) Mopsy (Elizabeth Debicki) and Cotton Tail (Daisy Ridley) and their cousin Benjamin (Colin Moody) enjoy their days harassing Mr McGregor in his vegetable garden. Until one day he dies and no one can stop them roaming across his house and lands for a full day or so. However, when one of Mr McGregor's relatives inherits the house and goes to check it out, he finds much more than he bargained for. What ensues, is a battle of wills between the new Mr McGregor and the rabbits. But when he starts to fall in love with Bea (Rose Byrne,) a real lover of all nature, his feelings towards them begin to change. But is it too late?

Peter Rabbit
jkfdg445