Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traffic exchange implementation
08-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Traffic exchange implementation
Does this script support traffic exchange? If not, how much would it cost to implement it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: Traffic exchange implementation
No it doesn't but it can be implemented, it will be expensive though.. are you willing to pay around $500 for this?

thanks
08-29-2012, 09:11 AM
How That is my budget for the whole site really, so I can't afford it. I was going to ask you about another by the way. What about the links od the ads being displayed with a screenshoot of the site you are going to view, just like clixsense. Probably I wont be able to afford it but anyway, how much would it be maybe I can afford it in some months.
08-29-2012, 09:55 AM
(08-29-2012 09:11 AM)buxmoney Wrote:  How That is my budget for the whole site really, so I can't afford it. I was going to ask you about another by the way. What about the links od the ads being displayed with a screenshoot of the site you are going to view, just like clixsense. Probably I wont be able to afford it but anyway, how much would it be maybe I can afford it in some months.
CODER has just left for holiday and will be back next week, so i will let you know then.

thanks