Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
about updates
08-31-2012, 05:42 AM
about updates
Hi, I was wondering if designers custom the look of my website and you update the script afterwards, will this affect my site if I decide to update? Will I need to hire designers again to integrate the design with the script?

I know one thing is programming and another thing is designing, but I am not sure about these issues. Maybe it will depend on the kind of update?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 06:57 AM
RE: about updates
nope it will have no effect on any design elements, we dont update design files, and you dont need to mess with any of your design files during our updates.

thanks
08-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, but what if I hire a designer myself, some of them really change the sites, having sections joined together and appear on the same page... I would like things like that. Designers don't modify the files which are not visible at all?
09-01-2012, 06:17 AM
(08-31-2012 08:46 AM)buxmoney Wrote:  Yeah, but what if I hire a designer myself, some of them really change the sites, having sections joined together and appear on the same page... I would like things like that. Designers don't modify the files which are not visible at all?

shouldnt be an issue as design files are seperate, unless they go changing some php codes..