Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem installing the script related to domain
08-31-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2012 10:02 AM by buxmoney.)
Problem installing the script related to domain
Looks like I have installed the script without problem but here is the issue.

I typed http://www.domain.com/install/index.php
and I got this error:
Fatal error: class config not found in home/hostgatorusername/public_html/domain/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/classes/class.bux.php on line 28

but when I type http://www.domain.com/public_html/install/index.php
the installer runs without problems.

I know there is something wrong with my domain, I can just see sth of the script through domain.com/public_html/ although design is not as it should be, but when I click anyother link I get 404 error because links point to domain.com
I think I might solve this issue forget about it, but I have just realise something which might be more important. Running the script on an addon domain could be dangerous right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Problem installing the script related to domain
Solved the domain issue, but now I have new problems. I installed the script but now I have this issue

Warning: require_once(/home/xdclix/public_html/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xdclix/public_html/globals.php on line 69

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xdclix/public_html/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/config/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xdclix/public_html/globals.php on line 69
09-01-2012, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 09:16 AM by buxmoney.)
Ok, deleted everything and uploaded it again, and I got the same error as in my first post when I went to my websites index. Finally I decided to install it and the site looks ok and running without issues.

Should I worry because of the errror that my index gave me prior to the script install?
09-02-2012, 06:49 AM
(09-01-2012 06:36 AM)buxmoney Wrote:  Ok, deleted everything and uploaded it again, and I got the same error as in my first post when I went to my websites index. Finally I decided to install it and the site looks ok and running without issues.

Should I worry because of the errror that my index gave me prior to the script install?

nope nothing to worry about there mate Smile