Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding 2.10 version
10-16-2012, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2012 11:10 PM by murugan.)
Regarding 2.10 version
1.In 2.10 version u have not added 2 files in the plugin for clix_pc_point_system
2.Categories of Ads were not available for the Incentive scripts like
micro ads, mini ads in the surf ads page
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Regarding 2.10 version
1. Those two files probably don't exist, admin.php and info.php does not exist and is not needed for plugin to work. The plugin only seen on membership settings -> pc point plugin... check that
2. Sorry, please elaborate as I do not understand the issue.
10-18-2012, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 03:13 AM by murugan.)
But in the admin panel installed plugin-pc point system -admin i receive a error
Admin file could not be located, it should be found in:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/sitename/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/plugins/clix_pc_point_system/admin/admin.php

In settings tab
Settings file could not be located, it should be found
in:/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/sitename.com/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/plugins/clix_pc_point_system/admin/settings.php

pc point system -Admin folder also missing in the 2.10 version
10-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Hi,

I know.. it's not an error, trust me. We never made those files and they are NOT needed for the plugin to function. Smile

That being said, I see that it can bring confusion and Ill see if I can make it more obvious that the files are not really missing.

Thanks