Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
click values.
12-03-2011, 06:01 AM
click values.
Hello. Please tell me where to set each membership click values.
And do you plan to rebuild rent referrals system for members of site, I mean it needs option to limit how members can rent referrals per one time for each membership, and need to set different packs for members in members accounts when renting referrals, I meen like in other sites, like buttons with packs like 3,5,10,20,50,100, and so on.
Thanks for answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 09:57 AM
RE: click values.
To set membership click values (only possible for referral earnings) go to Advertising->Manage PTC Ads -> Ad Pack Settings -> Create A New Ad Pack (or Manage Ad Packs)

Quote:And do you plan to rebuild rent referrals system for members of site, I mean it needs option to limit how members can rent referrals per one time for each membership, and need to set different packs for members in members accounts when renting referrals, I meen like in other sites, like buttons with packs like 3,5,10,20,50,100, and so on.
There are currently no plans to do that, other scripts may have it like that, but we're trying to create a unique script hence we won't implement exact same features. What's wrong with the current implementation? Why is there a need for referral packs?

As for adding a limit to how many members a user may rent at once based upon membership, that's something we will consider.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply