Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Database !
12-13-2011, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 10:29 PM by ppdracula.)
Database !
Dear Admin,
Final step when i install Clixscript , i don't know to enter what in "database" field ?

[Image: d7833c9d3f64c571e6235a9ad8b36c67_38893759.2.png]

I have done,
Thanks Admin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2011, 09:08 AM
RE: Database !
Do you use cPanel? You need to create database in cPanel and then use that.... or create the database in phpMyAdmin.
12-13-2011, 03:11 PM
(12-13-2011 09:08 AM)admin Wrote:  Do you use cPanel? You need to create database in cPanel and then use that.... or create the database in phpMyAdmin.

Exactly, you need to see "MySQL Databases" there you can create a database.

Of course if you need help just send me your cPanel access. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2011, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 02:10 AM by ppdracula.)
admin Wrote:Do you use cPanel? You need to create database in cPanel and then use that.... or create the database in phpMyAdmin.
GPTEngine Wrote:Exactly, you need to see "MySQL Databases" there you can create a database.
Of course if you need help just send me your cPanel access. Wink

Thanks Admin and GPTEngine,
I have done it.
But please Admin fix for me some bugs :

Quote:Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/paliph/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/classes/class.stats.php on line 132

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/paliph/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/plugins/clix_login_ads/hooks/in_account_panel_menu.php on line 3

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/paliph/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/includes/layout_footer.php on line 21

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/paliph/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/includes/layout_header.php on line 27

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/paliph/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/plugins/clix_forum/views/categories.php on line 48 , 49 , 62

I do not know what's wrong while i installation database ?
Thanks Admin.
12-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Hello Admin,Idea
While waiting , now I had fixed above error !Smile
Thanks Admin ,Rolleyes
12-14-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm glad you got it solved Smile
12-15-2011, 04:46 AM
Dear Admin,
How to un-frozen site ?
[Image: 7f3e00b961f0d08f8acc477dce46d51d_38954871.frezee.png]
12-15-2011, 06:51 AM
(12-15-2011 04:46 AM)ppdracula Wrote:  Dear Admin,
How to un-frozen site ?
[Image: 7f3e00b961f0d08f8acc477dce46d51d_38954871.frezee.png]
http://buxbl.com/unfreeze
12-15-2011, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2011 10:30 PM by ppdracula.)
Thanks Admin,