Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OfferWalls Points
03-14-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 04:24 PM by Itchy.)
OfferWalls Points
For example i have setup offerwall A and in offerwall A i have setup, that 1USD is 100 Points.

User will see in offerwidget offer for 10 points and he will get 10 points for this offer. He can exchange his points to dollars and he will recive 0,10 USD.
I will recive 0,10 USD from offerwall A for this offer.

So where is my profit?

If i will setup in administration, that i want to 50% fee, visitors will gets only 50% from 10 points. But in offerwall A will be this taks for 10 points and they get only 5 points.

My profit will be 5 points but i will recive toons of email from users where is rest of their points.

Right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 09:53 PM by UtexService.)
RE: OfferWalls Points
Hi,

There is a simple solution for that.

In your account at offerwall Networks..when you setup the rate of the visual currency just set % as you like to earn and don't change the "Multiply Ratio" from your admin panel.

For example:
If you want to earn %50
In your account at offerwall Network set :
1USD = 50 Points >> $0.01 = 0.5 Point >> $0.02 = 1 Point

In your admin panel :
Multiply Ratio = 1.0000 (default)

That's it Smile

Thank you.
03-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi,

I also thought about this option yesterday. Yeah... its very simple option... :-)

(03-14-2013 09:31 PM)UtexService Wrote:  Hi,

There is a simple solution for that.

In your account at offerwall Networks..when you setup the rate of the visual currency just set % as you like to earn and don't change the "Multiply Ratio" from your admin panel.

For example:
If you want to earn %50
In your account at offerwall Network set :
1USD = 50 Points >> $0.01 = 0.5 Point >> $0.02 = 1 Point

In your admin panel :
Multiply Ratio = 1.0000 (default)

That's it Smile

Thank you.
02-02-2014, 09:32 AM
But this doesn't work?

In Paymentwall for example, when I set 1 USD = 50 points and leave multiply ratio as 1 in my admin panel, then on top of the offer walls in members area it says "1 Paymentwall Point = 1 USD" and an offer that pays me only $0.52 USD pays the user 31 points which gets converted into $31 USD for the member...

It seems that multiply ratio only works as far as 0.01? When I put 0.005 for example, it doesn't count it any more.

I have tried it every way sideways and upside down, and the only solution I see possible is to set only the FEE %... but I don't like that as well, just like OP.