Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bots
12-21-2011, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 12:05 PM by Investdeluxe.)
Bots
[1:38:30 PM] Eric: how can i ask them if they have the same crappy bot system as in gen 3?

http://imageshack.us/f/40/wowmq.png/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 12:11 PM by admin.)
RE: Bots
What is the question? I am not familar with gen 3.
12-21-2011, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 12:31 PM by Investdeluxe.)
(12-21-2011 12:10 PM)admin Wrote:  What is the question? I am not familar with gen 3.

Is your bot program good? Is it better than the Gen 4 bot system? If you don't know that I don't want to buy a script from you lol. You should know about your own product... I'm trying to debate on buying Clixscript or Gen 4 ... and I want to get clixscript because it's new and nicer.. but it doesn't have as many features as Gen 4 and I don't know about the bot system... I heard that in Gen 3 the bot system sucked balls and you worked on Gen 3 ... You'd be familiar with it if you finished it..
12-21-2011, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 12:37 PM by admin.)
Firstly, i haven't worked on gen3 or any other PTC Script (except from a few modifications on Aurora and CashCrusader).
This is my first work within the PTC Industry.. I don't know which is better as i haven't tried gen4's bot system but i assure you this that ours is completely buggless and works flawlessly, meaning you will not encounter any of the problem you do with all these other script providers and if you do then we will fix it if it is a bug in our system!

Warmest Regards

P.S i advise you to buy clixscript since we will be releasing an affiliate offer addon which no other ptc script has as well as a ptsu addon which is better than gen4's!
These addons will be available in 1-2 days and are included with the script for free!!!

Thanks
12-21-2011, 12:44 PM
(12-21-2011 12:35 PM)admin Wrote:  Firstly, i haven't worked on gen3 or any other PTC Script (except from a few modifications on Aurora and CashCrusader).
This is my first work within the PTC Industry.. I don't know which is better as i haven't tried gen4's bot system but i assure you this that ours is completely buggless and works flawlessly, meaning you will not encounter any of the problem you do with all these other script providers and if you do then we will fix it if it is a bug in our system!

Warmest Regards

P.S i advise you to buy clixscript since we will be releasing an affiliate offer addon which no other ptc script has as well as a ptsu addon which is better than gen4's!
These addons will be available in 1-2 days and are included with the script for free!!!

Thanks

Right. You convinced me. I hope that it is very secure.