Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post Problems / Bugs here!
09-19-2011, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 09:14 PM by admin.)
Post Problems / Bugs here!
Any bugs or problems you find with our script? Please post them here so we can squash any bugs / imperfections!

Marked in green has been fixed.

Reported bugs that will be fixed:
- If upline is same as the user, changing upline to 0 doesn't work.
- Ad link should be allowed very long (no limit).
- "I had bots activated at the begging then later i switched to only real referrals but the referral pool is stil around 50 only and i got 450+ members,and there ain`t not even 100 total rented referrals,so the pool should be at least 300 but its just 50.
Do you have any ideea if this issue is because of switch from bots to real?"

- "users keep getting please upload payment proof errors.. when they have not been paid i think it must do with when you cancel the pending cashouts 2 return 2 balance it does not reset the sql for needing a uploaded payment proof as well :/ ..."

Not critical / wishes:
- Change default on report settings: auto suspension should be OFF by default to not confuse newbies.
- Show pending payments in user account to avoid confusion.
- Adding auto refund for unverified paypal accounts
- Adding option for notes in payments
- Adding option for multiple payment account (receiver mails) so that one must not use primary account.
- Input dialog is too short for PTC advertising, banner advertising, login ads, offer aswell as in the admin area for manage PTC ads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2011, 06:20 AM
RE: Post Problems / Bugs here!
Pionner member (which has 250 rented refs limit) rented 300 referrals, the order did not went through however I received a payment.
This is a bug. Script should check if the number entered in box exceeds limit of user.
12-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey admin, yet another bug, support tickets cannot be deleted. I click on the delete button but the ticket is still there. Please fix this, ty.
12-13-2011, 02:57 PM
(12-13-2011 02:33 PM)twib Wrote:  Hey admin, yet another bug, support tickets cannot be deleted. I click on the delete button but the ticket is still there. Please fix this, ty.
Thanks, we are aware of this bug, will be fixed in an upcoming version.
01-01-2012, 10:56 PM
I recently purchased the license from you and after installation it is showing error just like this,

Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - This script is not licensed to run on this machine or it is not running in web server environment. Run this script in web server environment. Please contact the script author about this problem. Error code [02] in /home/www/buxvilla/ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/classes/class.plugins.php on line 2 Huh

You can check this here,
buxvilla.net

Please tell me the solution asap

thanks for response
01-02-2012, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 04:28 AM by admin.)
It usually means you have bought http://www.domain.com (with www) instead of domain.com (without www). It will only work on domain with www, but I change all those to domain.com when I see it (which will work for both http://www.domain.com and domain.com), perhaps you downloaded it before I changed it, try to re-download and re-upload your script, if you still experience issues, let us know.
01-02-2012, 10:02 PM
when add PTC ads, the ad description seems can not over 25 characters, but it marked 150 char. max, how to fix this?
01-03-2012, 01:36 AM
wrong the code on website/blog
[Image: 1-1.jpg]
01-04-2012, 04:56 AM
(01-03-2012 01:36 AM)sdx142 Wrote:  wrong the code on website/blog
[Image: 1-1.jpg]
Fixed, re-download:
Code:
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/members/referring_tools.php
01-04-2012, 04:56 AM
(01-02-2012 10:02 PM)bux Wrote:  when add PTC ads, the ad description seems can not over 25 characters, but it marked 150 char. max, how to fix this?
Fixed, re-download:
Code:
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS/admin/main.php