Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help required!
12-26-2011, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 06:53 AM by PrestigeBux.)
Lightbulb Help required!
Hello,

I am admin of PrestigeBux.
I got some problems with the payment proofs,members can`t upload them,they recive an error looking like this:
[Image: z5q4z.png]

Also,i recived an error mailed on my webmail regarding the script that sounds like this:

Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:00:03 -0500 [23.12.2011 18:00:03 EST]
To:prestige@prestigebux.com
Subject:Cron <prestige@server1> lynx > /dev/null -dump "http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking up prestigebux.com
Making HTTP connection to prestigebux.com
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
Alert!: Unexpected network read error; connection aborted.
Can't Access `http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alert!: Unable to access document.

lynx: Can't access startfile

I don`t know what is this about,but my ads got auto suspended yesterday,is this error somehow linked with the ads?

And the last thing i want to ask is,are there any problems with the direct referrals?I got 2-3 members that keep telling me that theyr direct referrals don`t show,i checked,but it`s nothing wrong with them.

Thank you,
PrestigeBux Admin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2011, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 01:27 PM by admin.)
RE: Help required!
(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  Hello,

I got some problems with the payment proofs,members can`t upload them,they recive an error looking like this:
It's hard to tell what is the cause of this without having an account to test with (that is experiencing this issue). However, you should start with making sure the following folders are writable (chmod 777):
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS\images\uploads\proofs
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS\images\uploads\proofs\tmp

If that doesn't help, please consider sending cPanel login on PM to us and we'll take a look. Also, please tell us if this issue is for all members or just a few specific, and in that case, which exact members.

(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  Also,i recived an error mailed on my webmail regarding the script that sounds like this:

Subject:Cron <prestige@server1> lynx > /dev/null -dump "http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=8cf84333f30db61eaddcb3b4b0478f27fa6643c1a44043dc9da925ab5a2e490​1ffbb6c4c5bad0079"

Sending HTTP request.
Can't Access `http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=8cf84333f30db61eaddcb3b4b0478f27fa6643c1a44043dc9da925ab5a2e490​1ffbb6c4c5bad0079'

I don`t know what is this about,but my ads got auto suspended yesterday,is this error somehow linked with the ads?
This is a host error, please forward that same message to your host and ask them to advice you, perhaps they can help you find an alternative to lynx that will work.

Ads does not become auto suspended for no reason. Reasons that ads become auto suspended:
- Maximum number of report has been reached (member clicking "report site"). This might autosuspend ads if you have turned on auto suspension.
- They have expired.

Also, the cron hash is a secret hash, you have now shared it on a public forum and that is a security risk, I advice that you change the cron hash (Settings->Site) and setup cron again using this new hash.

(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  And the last thing i want to ask is,are there any problems with the direct referrals?I got 2-3 members that keep telling me that theyr direct referrals don`t show,i checked,but it`s nothing wrong with them.
I don't believe there is a problem with direct referrals, those issues we had was fixed in previous versions of the script.
12-27-2011, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 06:52 AM by PrestigeBux.)
(12-26-2011 01:25 PM)admin Wrote:  
(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  Hello,

It's hard to tell what is the cause of this without having an account to test with (that is experiencing this issue). However, you should start with making sure the following folders are writable (chmod 777):
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS\images\uploads\proofs
ClixScript_PHP_DOCS\images\uploads\proofs\tmp

If that doesn't help, please consider sending cPanel login on PM to us and we'll take a look. Also, please tell us if this issue is for all members or just a few specific, and in that case, which exact members.

(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  Also,i recived an error mailed on my webmail regarding the script that sounds like this:

Subject:Cron <prestige@server1> lynx > /dev/null -dump "http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending HTTP request.
Can't Access `http://prestigebux.com/crons/hourly.cron?hash=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a host error, please forward that same message to your host and ask them to advice you, perhaps they can help you find an alternative to lynx that will work.

Ads does not become auto suspended for no reason. Reasons that ads become auto suspended:
- Maximum number of report has been reached (member clicking "report site"). This might autosuspend ads if you have turned on auto suspension.
- They have expired.

Also, the cron hash is a secret hash, you have now shared it on a public forum and that is a security risk, I advice that you change the cron hash (Settings->Site) and setup cron again using this new hash.

(12-26-2011 11:21 AM)PrestigeBux Wrote:  And the last thing i want to ask is,are there any problems with the direct referrals?I got 2-3 members that keep telling me that theyr direct referrals don`t show,i checked,but it`s nothing wrong with them.
I don't believe there is a problem with direct referrals, those issues we had was fixed in previous versions of the script.

Thank you,
PrestigeBux Admin
12-27-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi,

I just uploaded a proof with no problem... when is it that it doesn't work?

Please remember that it only works for members who has been paid trough the admin panel. If they don't get paid trough admin panel then no payment will be recorded and hence it won't ask for payment proof to be uploaded either.
12-27-2011, 07:03 AM
(12-27-2011 06:34 AM)admin Wrote:  Hi,

I just uploaded a proof with no problem... when is it that it doesn't work?

Please remember that it only works for members who has been paid trough the admin panel. If they don't get paid trough admin panel then no payment will be recorded and hence it won't ask for payment proof to be uploaded either.

Okay,i didn`t know this,it is good now.

Thank you,
PrestigeBux Admin