Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Automated Offer System (Affiliate + PTSU)
12-29-2011, 04:07 AM
Automated Offer System (Affiliate + PTSU)
All purchases now includes a complete Offer / Affiliate System which will allow you another source of income with very little effort.

Affiliate System:
While most scripts offers a way to import offers manually, changing category (and perhaps country) for each offer they add, our plugin allows you to add thousands of offers at once, with both countries and categories automatically filled out for you! Adding thousands of offer literally only takes you a few minutes!

Postback is also integrated and completely automated. Seconds/minutes after a user has completed offer, it will be automatically approved/rejected based on the postback request sent from affiliate network. No more manual approval work for admin!

PTSU Offer System
This system allows you to sell PTSU offers on your site and approval is done by the advertiser. It comes with auto-approval after x days, dispute system and a way for admin to manage disputes if advertiser/member can not come to agreement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2011, 06:19 AM
RE: Automated Offer System (Affiliate + PTSU)
do existing customers also get the opportunity to avail this offer system?
12-29-2011, 06:29 AM
(12-29-2011 06:19 AM)zealbux.com Wrote:  do existing customers also get the opportunity to avail this offer system?
Yes, they may download the new version for free. Just login to member area and download.
01-25-2012, 02:16 AM
hello admin,

I have set the affliate network auto approve time to be 3 days, but why the clickers submission still pending, if I need to approve those offers manually, it seems too hard and no according.
01-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Auto approve only works for PTSU, affiliate networks will auto approve or reject after member completes the offer.
01-25-2012, 11:48 PM
hello admin,

but my members reported the offers still pending after complete the offers 5 days. you can see here.

http://www.heartbux.com/forum?v=topic/32
01-26-2012, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 07:58 AM by admin.)
(01-25-2012 11:48 PM)bux Wrote:  hello admin,

but my members reported the offers still pending after complete the offers 5 days. you can see here.

http://www.heartbux.com/forum?v=topic/32

Have you setup postback url in the affiliate sites? If you do not have postback url all affiliate offers will fail to credit/reject. You can find url in affiliate network (in admin).
01-27-2012, 06:34 AM
hello admin,

so only need to edit this postback url and others can be same as default one, right?

the format seems like this: http://www.*****bux.com/offers?v=???&p=?
01-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Yes, that's the format on the url that you should enter on your affiliate sites (it's different for each affiliate site), but what do you mean "others can be same as default one" ?
01-27-2012, 11:18 PM
hello admin,

ok, I am meaning there are some more information needed to fill and there are some have been filled by default, some optional, so the only thing i need to fill should be the url.