Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OfferWalls.com Setup - Advice needed!
04-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Lightbulb OfferWalls.com Setup - Advice needed!
Hi,

If you setup the OfferWalls.com please let me know how did you do it?!

I have a small problem regarding the setup of OfferWalls.com . They give me some installation instruction which i believe i don`t need since the plugin is already installed. So i`ve only entered the app_id but i see it also needs a secret key. I also report this to them several times that i need the secret key and they keep telling i have to follow the instructions from the pdf they give me.

The application id is the only thing that i see since they created the application for me and forward an email and a pass to log in, and the only thing i can see is the app_id but not any secret key. I dont understand anything from the pdf.

Problem is they made a test and the postback is not working.

How can i make it work?

this is how the panel looks like right now: http://postimg.org/gallery/4271okg8/dd1dbc81/ and these are the files for the integration http://speedy.sh/WWhR6/offerwalls-integration.zip

Wile doing this i checked also the postback log and found this to :http://postimg.org/image/jg7izkjwz/
Apparently nothing is working and for me this is becoming more and more frustrating.

If you setup the offerwalls.com can you, for the love of god, tell me how you did that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: OfferWalls.com Setup - Advice needed!
We should have a subforum where everyone posts his successful setup tasks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Or they could just post their success about OfferWalls setup here !
Just as i thought in the first place i need that secret key but the PR from offerwalls is like a machine , i cannot talk to him. Hedoens`t understand that i need that secret key .They have some policy i believe in which they create the applications for the publishers but in the application you are only able to see the app_id . I have no clue what can be the <Your_secret_key>.
I know it has to be in the "password" field. I stopped talking to him till i receive, hopefully, a clear answer from some a Good Samaritan.
04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
http://postimg.org/image/cn56z73lj/

What exactly am I missing? Anyone?!
04-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Did you try to use the Hash as password?
04-16-2013, 08:01 AM
No I did not. I actually spent the day looking for incentive websites to see if the have offerwalls.com setup. I found only seven but none of them have OW Sad
04-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Open a support ticket, maybe coder knows the answer.
04-16-2013, 01:43 PM
I did , Warz answer the password value is not entered which was the first thing that i communicate to Alejandro Bitran, the person who is in charge with the application. Also the post back show that clearly. I believe, he is also the person who did the application prior to my log in. You have to contact them first and then wait for a reply. After a few days they will reply. To me Alejandro replied with several questions and it will look like something like this:

Quote:Hello,

Nice to meet you and Thanks for contacting OfferWalls.com

In order for us to work together we will need to get the following information.

1.What is your site?
2.Tell me about your site/business in a few words?
3. In what ways are you looking to monetize your site.
4. What is the incentive for the user? Hard incentive (cash) or soft incentive (points).
5. How many unique users do you have per month?
6. What are your top five main Geo's?
7. Also please provide us with a user login to your site.

Thanks,
Alejandro
Offerwalls.com

You have to make a test user for all these networks, some will need that.
I`m still waiting for a reply from this guy. I`m beginning to have some doubts that i`m the only one who have attempt to setup OfferWalls.
He still repeating that i have to follow instructions but it has no sense because of that secret key.
Only he know which is that key or maybe the admin made a mistake that require a key that this setup doesn`t need. I don`t know....i`m questioning things. And OW is really a good network.
On SR the application was made easy and fast and they provide everything, also on PW and VR.

A side advice for everyone that want a fast response from all these networks. USE TWITTER!
It is the fastest way these networks reply. Quite amazing. I also used twitter to receive a fast response from Paypal and Paiza after waiting for a reply for a week .

Hopefully someone manage to install OW and can provide help...
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
It's a while since I integrated offerwalls so I don't remember exactly, but I believe it may be your personal login password, at least it's worth a try.

The script will do this calculation:
subid + rate + transaction id + secret key = hash

as you can see, you should NOT set hash value as password value (you won't be able to anyway as hash value is different each request).

All missing is the secret key. Try your personal password.
04-17-2013, 01:16 AM
Will try that right now - I thought about it last night but didn`t try it because, from what i saw, usualy a secret key contains more numbers than letter Smile
I will keep you updated.