Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a programmer ASAP!
04-24-2013, 11:15 AM
Looking for a programmer ASAP!
Hello,

I am looking for someone who can help me with all my programming and back-end work with Clixscript.

I have a few minor items to begin with, then I need network integration and someone to create plugins for me. Please e-mail: cuy103@gmail.com or PM me!

Thank you!
Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Looking for a programmer ASAP!
PM system, should there be an inbox for messages, outbox, should bbcode be used, etc... what kind of admin settings, really anything you need please let me know so that I can estimate correct price. Same goes for the two other features (especially simple contest system, it gives me no clue what is really needed).
02-25-2014, 04:50 AM
(01-26-2014 10:24 PM)moona Wrote:  PM system, should there be an inbox for messages, outbox, should bbcode be used, etc... what kind of admin settings, really anything you need please let me know so that I can estimate correct price. Same goes for the two other features (especially simple contest system, it gives me no clue what is really needed).

Same here, i really need a long term coder. please pm me !
08-10-2017, 03:27 AM
i have same problem.
08-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Hello,

I am the head programmer and can assist you with any custom programming that you need done.

Please submit a ticket or contact me directly so we can discuss what you need done.

Thanks,
Robert