Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GPT Question
05-19-2013, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2013 03:53 PM by admin.)
GPT Question
Hey!

I have a few questions about the script:

1. Can you only have PTSU and no PTC etc. on your website? If yes, how hard is it to remove everything but keep PTSU?

2. How do you add offers? One by one or does the script auto load surveys from adworkmedia?

3. When a member completes a survey, will X% of the survey payout be added to his account automatically? If no, how does it work then?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: GTP Question
1. Yes. Its fairly easy, you just go to ptc settings in admin panel and click disable, you can do the same for all other features by enabling/disabling them.

2. You can add offers 1 by one manually by entering the url and instructions/title or using mass import system by downloading a file from the network containing 1000's of offers and uploading them to get 1000's of offers ready to go in seconds.

3. Yes. Basically you set an admin fee, for example if the fee is set to 50% then yes member will get 50% to his balance, on a $1 offer you will get $0.50 and he will get $0.50.

Any more queries just post here!
05-20-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: GPT Question
If I use the mass import option, do I have to go through all and set rewards for completing them?
05-20-2013, 08:57 AM
(05-20-2013 06:14 AM)muki Wrote:  If I use the mass import option, do I have to go through all and set rewards for completing them?

no

you just enter admin fee value for example if you enter admin fee as 50%

then all offers will give 50% of what the offer pays to the member and 50% to you

for example offer is worth $2

member get offer shown as being $1 so he gets $1 and you get $1
this is a setting for all offers on one network

you can set different fees for different networks..
thanks
05-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Okay and adworkmedia works with this script? Also, does adworkmedia allow offers to be listed on gpt websites?
05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
yes adwork media works

and yes they allow offers to be listed on gpt websites of course.