Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you change the top logo (exactly)?
07-22-2013, 05:42 AM
How do you change the top logo (exactly)?
I just can't figure out how to change the logo where is says "clixscript". Do you change it in the CPanel or where? Thanks, Ghost4942.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 05:52 AM by Michael Pehl.)
RE: How do you change the top logo (exactly)?
http://incentivescripts.com/forum/showth...light=logo

This forum has a search function, use it before asking.

Thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2013, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 05:54 AM by UtexService.)
I have already answered your question here
http://incentivescripts.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=717
07-22-2013, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 06:28 AM by Ghost4942.)
(07-22-2013 05:54 AM)UtexService Wrote:  I have already answered your question here

Well, I'm not sure where /view/theme/default/img/ is....is it in the CPanel or what. When I go to the admin panel, it just says default template. When you download the script where do you input/upload the new code you keep talking so much about in the other thread? If you are talking about the script download, I have no idea how to upload it myself, and what you said gets me nowhere to be honest...

Edit: When I've tried to make a new template before, it didn't work and just kept saying default in the admin panel. I read the tutorial on the script before and it just made no sense to me. It never says where to upload the actual logo. It just says how to do it...I have no idea how to upload the logo and my site has been made fun of before for having not changed the logo. I don't even need to use the search function in this scenario since what you said in the other thread definitely can't help me...
07-22-2013, 10:29 AM
It's in FTP (or you can use file manager).
12-05-2013, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 07:46 AM by Crash.)
(07-22-2013 06:20 AM)Ghost4942 Wrote:  
(07-22-2013 05:54 AM)UtexService Wrote:  I have already answered your question here

Well, I'm not sure where /view/theme/default/img/ is....is it in the CPanel or what. When I go to the admin panel, it just says default template. When you download the script where do you input/upload the new code you keep talking so much about in the other thread? If you are talking about the script download, I have no idea how to upload it myself, and what you said gets me nowhere to be honest...

Edit: When I've tried to make a new template before, it didn't work and just kept saying default in the admin panel. I read the tutorial on the script before and it just made no sense to me. It never says where to upload the actual logo. It just says how to do it...I have no idea how to upload the logo and my site has been made fun of before for having not changed the logo. I don't even need to use the search function in this scenario since what you said in the other thread definitely can't help me...

Well, I followed the instructions from utex and succesfully changed the logo. Just go to cpanel, delete logo.png and upload yours with the same name.
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM
How to change the background and logo on ptc bar? bar.css seems to contain the info but nothing happens when i change the logo here.