Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Activation Email
11-12-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 08:39 PM by Cityboy.)
Activation Email
Hi. We're having problems with the activation emails being sent to new members. The emails are not being sent and the members have checked their spam folder. Also, there's no place in the admin area to compose the emails. Where can this be done. Please be specific.

Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Activation Email
Is it yahoo email addresses? We gave the same issue.

Yes there is a mass email feature in your admin panel. Look at the top right -- Support -- Mass Email
Find all posts by this user
11-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Hi,

No the emails are from many different carriers and countries. I see the mass mail function. This is not the issue or problem. It would be nice if the developer responded in kind to inquires and problems.
11-14-2013, 09:28 AM
if you have problem and your mail go in spam folder then ip server has blocked as spammed, this is not issue of script
11-14-2013, 09:35 AM
We had this issue before, turned out it was a server issue and mails were not sent correctly, you should contact your host
11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
(11-14-2013 09:35 AM)admin Wrote:  We had this issue before, turned out it was a server issue and mails were not sent correctly, you should contact your host

I send out 8000 emails everyday from my other sites everyday without a problem. It's not my hosting; it's the script. Pointing fingers doesn't get anything accomplished.
11-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Yes it does because I had this exact same issue and the hosting didn't manage to send out PHP mail correctly, they ended up stuck.
11-15-2013, 06:57 PM
(11-15-2013 04:39 PM)admin Wrote:  Yes it does because I had this exact same issue and the hosting didn't manage to send out PHP mail correctly, they ended up stuck.

We tested the email in the WHM and it's working correctly.